EuroSwissy by Mick
> CLIENTS’ FREE TESTING > STARTING NOW UNTIL FEB 28th, 2017 > CONTACT ME FOR FREE LICENCE – LIMITED OFFER > NO MINIMUM DEPOSIT!
> FULL TRADING > FROM MARCH 1st, 2017 (RENTAL VPS FEE $30 / MONTH + 30% PERFORMANCE FEE – HIGH WATERMARK) – MAX. 1 TRADE, MAX. 25 PIPS SL, MAX. WCS -10% WITH AVG. 10% MONTHLY GROWTH.
> ONLY TWO REGULATED BROKERS SUPPORTED FOR TRADING – ACTIVTRADES (FCA UK) & AXITRADER (ASIC AU). THESE BROKERS PROVED TO HAVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE FOR MY STRATEGY. I WILL NOT TEST OR TRADE CLIENTS’ MONEY WITH OTHER BROKERS.
LIVE TESTING RESULTS >>> EUROSWISSY >>> Features
We plan to test this strategy under various brokers for 10-12 weeks risking our own funds first before we will offer it publically to follow. We want to see stable, low-risk performance.
- EURCHF trading strategy, corrective (channel) scalper during Asian session
- No grid, martingale or ‘hold and pray’ techniques, no over-weekend trades
- Hard SL placed for each trade (-25 pips with ActiveTrades), no SL changes
- Strictly NO adding into the losing position, max. 1 open trade
- Ultra low drawdowns < max. 10%, typically under < 2%
- Traded with FCA & ASIC regulated, reputable brokers ActivTrades and AXItrader
- Traded by us with serious lot size and balance > €5.000
- Ratio (CALMAR) of Average monthly growth vs. max % drawdown above > 4:1
This trading strategy works with very low DRAWDOWNS which is crucial for stable and reasonable equity growth. Image below shows maximum drawdowns per each trade vs. the trade result (ActivTrades live account). Max. DD from 64 trades sample was -13.1 pips.Only one trade of 64 fell below -10 pips drawdown, and most of the trades had 0-5 pips DD.